Now this is more like it! This is what I was craving from the Roman Porno
Collection (Roman Porno is actually short for romantic pornography so you’re not
going to get fucking centurions). This film is framed by a woman peeing in an
open field. And it’s not just a woman squatting in some grass, oh no, you get a
full on stream shooting out from between her legs. This being Japan you aren’t
going to get a frontal crotch shot but still, it’s fairly graphic. It’s also
fucking hilarious and perfectly sets the ridiculous and exploitive mood.
A lot of action in this revolves around toilets for some reason. Smuggled
cigarettes must be smoked into the toilets so the guards can’t smell them.
There are at least two scenes of girls squatting over toilets and grunting (one
faked, the other I don’t know what was going on). There is a lot of graphic
peeing in this. One of the girls is peed on in her sleep and she licks her
lips. I don’t get any of this really. Is it supposed to be sexy? I know it’s
not doing anything for me. It seems awfully specific for a film. I’m used to
sex films kind of throwing a wide net, trying to grab the largest audience as
possible. And you do that by filming the most vanilla sex as possible. The
most kink you will get is maybe a lesbian scene (shot in soft focus with
candles). It just seems to me that the pee and poop crowd is a fairly small
minority. Maybe I’m wrong. Maybe it’s a big thing in Japanese culture.
Anyway, if peeing doesn’t turn you on, there are a couple of hot lesbian scenes
to satiate your lust.
-
Read the full review at UnRatedFilm.com

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for posting, visit us at http://www.UnRatedMagazine.com