According to imdb.com, Operation Nazi Zombies was filmed in 1999 and
released in 2003. Then why do we get the pleasure of having another re-release
of this cheap, amateur piece of crap? I am unsure as to why this film is being
thrown at the general public once again but dear God, this movie sucks.
I am really not so sure what the hell is going on in this “film” but its
central story is about a soldier who was head of a platoon that were all killed
by zombies, set up by another soldier. While he is in jail, he tells another
soldier his story as what had happened. There are so many Privates, Lieutenants,
Captains, Sergeants, thrown about all through this movie that I forgot whose
rank certain soldiers had. But honestly, I really didn’t care. It doesn’t
matter. And so, this inept platoon venture into the woods and come across this
bunker where these zombies have been kept for some bizarre Nazi experiments. The
rest of the movie is just a bunch of bad actors screaming and swearing at one
another, shooting zombies before they themselves are used as lunch.
-
Read the full review at UnRatedFilm.com

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for posting, visit us at http://www.UnRatedMagazine.com