Header Ads

Anvil: The Story of Anvil (2009)


Anvil: The Story of Anvil
by Adam Bielawski

Robb and Lips, we are here for you... Anvil, the next heavy metal Rock Stars!

Back in June (June 21, 2009) I watched the Spike's Guy Choice Awards where someone Special appeared on stage, the Canadian band members, Robb and Lips from Anvil. Yes I do remember them back in the 80s when I was just first getting into metal. It was a colorful album and pure metal. Now the guys are in their 50s aging as many other rock stars, were introduced to announce something, Lips stating, "Hey we're Anvil, look us up in Google." Hilarious as it was, it was one of the highlights of the show. Since then I wanted to check out the documentary. Finally I did, saw it aired on VH1. It's also scheduled to come out on DVD in stores on October 6, 2009.




-
Read the full review at UnRatedMagazine.com

No comments