Header Ads

Crisis in Hollywood: Interview with Adrian Snyder



Crisis in Hollywood: Interview with Adrian Snyder
Interview Conducted July 2009
by Azlana Darque

While it's true that my nickname, "The Chocolate Metal Queen" is pretty accurate most of the time, the truth is, I couldn't resist the amazing harmonies featured in the upbeat songs of Orlando-based pop punk phenomenon Crisis in Hollywood! I had the pleasure of catching these talented guys out on tour a few weeks ago, and CIH front man, Adrian Snyder, agreed to answer a few burning questions about the band, their new CD, and life on the road.

Azlana: Hi, Adrian! Thanks for taking some time out to talk to us here at Unrated. I'll just start at the very beginning. According to my research, Crisis in Hollywood began in 2004 under the name From Adam to Atom. What prompted the name change, and why did you guys decide on the name Crisis in Hollywood?

Read the Interview story at UnRatedMagazine.com

No comments