Header Ads

Ashley Tisdale To Release Brand-New Album -- Guilty Pleasure


Ashley Tisdale To Release Brand-New Album -- Guilty Pleasure -- June 16, 2009 On Warner Bros. Records

Ashley Tisdale, the singer and actress known to millions as the star of the blockbuster High School Musical series, will release her second album for Warner Bros. Records, entitled Guilty Pleasure, June 16, 2009.

With an edgy, guitar-driven pop-rock sound, Guilty Pleasure is a creative and mature leap forward for this appealing young singer and songwriter, who launched a career as a solo artist with her gold-certified Top 5 rhythmic-pop debut Headstrong in 2007. "Headstrong was a big learning experience, as it was my first album," Tisdale says. "This time I went in knowing exactly what I wanted to do and the message I wanted to put out there, which is that I'm 23 and I'm not just the cute, bubbly blonde girl you know from Disney. I have a tougher side and I love rock music, which are things people probably don't know about me. On each album you get to share with the world who you are as a person, and I wanted my fans to see another side to me. This album really reflects who I am at this point in my life."


-
Read the full story at UnRatedMagazine.com

No comments