Header Ads

Theory of a Deadman: Interview with David Brenner

by Lori Kerr

Since the April 1st (2008) release of sophomore album 'Scars and Souvenirs', Theory of a Deadman (TOAD) have been rippin up the stage with their take of a real world filled with hurt, happiness and best of all.. Laughter.

TOAD guitarist David Brenner said that their third album has more songs than any of the other albums and that the band wanted to show their fans another side of them.

"Old school fans will all look forward to a great sense of humor," said Brenner "We never really put that into a record, but we are a band with a sense of humor."

That shines through in the anthem that everybody at one point in their life can relate to and that is 'Hate My Life'.

Who hasn't mumbled to themselves at least once or a million times the oh so true chorus of this timeless song? "I hate my job, all of my rich friends; I hate everyone till the bitter end. Nothing turns out right, there's no end in sight, I HATE MY LIFE"

Read the full interview at UnRatedMagazine.com

No comments