Header Ads

Boondocks - The Complete Second Season


If you are not familiar with "Boondocks", it was originally a comic strip by Aaron McGruder which ran nationally from 1999 to 2006. The comic strip has been collected into several books and is available if you would like to check it out. "Boondocks" featured a black family, the Freemans, including the kids Huey, Riley, and their grandfather Robert. It was a great strip. I love the old comics, "Peanuts", "Krazy Kat", and "Pogo". "Boondocks" held its own quite nicely and was a joy to see each day. I cannot tell you how much I miss it; though "Mutts" does do a good job of catching my attention nowadays. I still gaze at the comics page and wish "Boondocks" would magically appear. I really miss it.

Read the full review at UnRatedMagazine.com

No comments