Header Ads

Justin Henry Talks with UnRated Magazine

UnRated Magazine chats it up a bit with artist Justin Henry.
Justin Henry

Hello this is Justin Henry and I'm with UnRated Magazine

UR: Who are your influences and why?
Justin: Just creating music. It's the soundtrack for people's life. If you can make something sonically great and a person listens can say "damn I feel that" or "I've been thinking the same thing". That's how I know I've done my job.
UR: What is your latest project or album?
Justin: Rebelontherise! Remastered.
I re-released it with three new records. We are promoting that as of now but we are going to follow with this next album/EP called "No Rules." It's epic.
UR: What about a tour?
Justin: Yeah. I'm doing shows for the rest of the year, but a Spring tour is in the works.
UR: What is the passion you have toward music and why?
Justin: It's like brushing your teeth or drinking water for me. It's a need, not a want. I've felt like I've been making music as a producer/engineer for so long, but I'm new as far being an artist.
UR: Are you creative in any other arts including sciences and technology?
Justin: Tech most definitely. I'm a constantly learning then building.
UR: Do you have a family and how supportive are they?
Justin: Family is first. I feel anyone who one hundred percent support you in anything you do in life should be considered family....only when you are first starting out, though.
UR: How do you plan to invest for future success?
Justin: Smart, efficient, and only in things I'm interested in. The future...You just have to sit back a watch.
UR: How do we find you?
Justin-Henry.com | Reverb Nation | Billboard | YouTube | Instagram | Twitter @JaysDaName | SoundCloud | Google+

- UnRated Magazine | @UnRatedMagazine | Facebook

No comments