Header Ads

Toy Story 3 (2010)


Toy Story 3 (2010)

I have to admit, I am probably one of the few parents who have not seen the other 2 movies of the Toy Story series. Let me tell you... this was a great movie and I just loved the animation. Probably in the next few movie nights with the kids, I'll have to pop in Toy Story and Toy Story 2 now that I have seen a Toy Story movie. This is an ever ending story, a young boy grows to become a young man and many of his childhood past times have been locked up in a box years. Same here, the toys have not been played by their owner Andy (John Morris) in years. Now Andy's off to college and the toys are worried what is going to happen to them. Will they get tossed in the garbage; will they go to college, what will Andy do with them? Kind of reminds me of the old classic Rudolf movie of the island of lost toys...

The toys make their ways to a day care center. At first the excitement by the toys is felt, so many young children and they are all playing. There is a leader at the day care, an old stuffed bear, but first time appearances can be deceiving. The lovable purple colored bear named Lots-o'-Huggin has some abandonment issues... that is where the story takes change for the worse. However, the fat bear does not know the full potential of Woody, our hero. What a great animated movie, you really fall in love with all the characters; I give this a definite home buy when it comes out.


-Read the full story at UnRatedMagazine.com

No comments