Header Ads

Belly (1998)


Belly (Sountrack)
Def Jam Records - November 3, 1998
by Mozelle Ellis

I was watching the movie Belly Last week. It's a great movie and the music was very complimenting as well. After watching the movie so many times I cannot count. I decided to search for the Soundtrack, which was not easy to fine in my location or on iTunes. Online you can find it on Amazon. I waited with so much anticipation to just hear the soundtrack alone without the visuals. It arrived and I ripped it open and slammed it into my player. My anticipation was fulfilled to the fullest. Every song is still as great as they ever were. Some cuts have those memorable spoken words from the movie like Ox & DMX speaking. If your known for being a music aficionado to your friends, with a large catalog. This is a CD (and movie) to sit back have a drink and just "Black Up" while taking a journey into getting the world a blazing. Enjoying flashes of old memories and good conversation.


-
Read the full story at UnRatedMagazine.com

No comments