Header Ads

Rock and Rebels Tour 2009, Starring Kid Rock and Lynyrd Skynyrd


Rock and Rebels Tour 2009, Starring Kid Rock and Lynyrd Skynyrd
Verizon Wireless Amphitheater – Charlotte, NC, USA – August 1, 2009
by Azlana Darque

A month ago, if anyone had told me I'd be standing in the middle of a crowd watching Kid Rock and Lynyrd Skynyrd perform at Charlotte , NC 's Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, I probably would have laughed hysterically. After all, my gun rack's broken, and I seem to have misplaced the top to my rebel flag bikini. However, that's exactly where I found myself last Sunday night! The Rock & Rebels 2009 Tour, starring Kid Rock and Kid Rock and Lynyrd Skynyrd, rolled into town last weekend, and I just couldn't resist heading out to see it!

-
Read the full story at UnRatedMagazine.com

No comments