Header Ads

Still Hungry But Not Dangerous - An Interview with Dee Snider of Twisted Sister


Still Hungry But Not Dangerous - An Interview with Dee Snider of Twisted Sister
Interview Conducted June 2009
by Melanie "Sass" Falina

Ironically, a few days before my interview with Twisted Sister front man Dee Snider, I had interviewed metal mistress Lita Ford. Snider, however, came up in the conversation with Ford as one of the people who was encouraging her musical comeback. When Ford was told that I'd be talking to Snider later that week she asked me to tell him hello and to give his family her love.

"Ah, my dear friend Lita," exclaimed Snider just a few days later, "She's one of my closer rock and roll friends but our bond is post-80s and like family-person to family-person, we've had a number of vacations together with our kids and our spouses like each other and it has nothing to do with the music, just people who enjoy each other's company. She's a doll. She blames me for making her come out and stay playing again."


-
Read the full Interview at UnRatedMagazine.com

No comments