Header Ads

Jeff Dunham: Live on the Spark of Insanity Tour


Jeff Dunham: Live on the Spark of Insanity Tour
EnergySolutions Arena – Salt Lake City, Utah, USA – January 22, 2009
by Shannon Gibbs

Has a puppet ever made you cry? Well for me the answer is yes and I loved every minute of it. The Culprit of my hysterical laughing/crying moments? Walter of course, and Achmed, Peanut, Jose Jalapeño on a steek, and even an encore with Bubba Jay. If you think I'm nuts well then, you have yet to experience Jeff Dunham in action. One of my favorite comedians, he never fails to leave my stomach aching and my eyes tearing with laughter.

To get the night going 'Guitar Guy,' Brian Haner opened the show with his comedy wrapped in rock n roll. Brian uses his music to give punctuation to his jokes and engage the audience with tidbits of familiar tunes. Having only seen Brian Haner a few times on TV with Jeff Dunham where he has accompanied Achmed in a variety of songs, he doesn't say much in these moments, I was surprised by how much he has to say and how funny he really is. If you have not had the opportunity of experiencing his rock n roll laden comedy check it out, you'll love it. I must add that he did an incredible job playing the Jimi Hendrix version of the Nation Anthem. Brian Haner is incredible on many levels and defiantly worth watching again and again.

Read the full story at UnRatedMagazine.com

No comments