Header Ads

Ted Nugent Blasts Into Phoenix

Ted Nugent Blasts Into Phoenix
by Lauri Svendsen


Ted NugentTed Nugent a.k.a. Uncle Ted is one of the most controversial figures in and rock and roll for his political and personal beliefs. People either love him or hate him. One thing is absolutely for sure; he has his views and will not apologize for making them known - Nor should he.

I was excited for Uncle Ted's visit. He played at the Celebrity Theater in Phoenix which is "In the Round." I have attended many concerts at this venue and I have never seen it where they have all the seats opened up. I have never seen the stage rotate (although I knew it did) most acts don't utilize this feature. The stage was set up with the usual arsenal of guns, and crossbows, animal skins, and American Flags but this time he also had a giant Hand grenades with a pink ribbon painted on the side to tie in with the new album title Love Grenade.


Read the full review at UnRated Magazine

No comments