Header Ads

W.A.S.P. In Concert at the Phoenix Concert Theatre

W.A.S.P. In Concert by Kim Lapalme, Photos by Calvin Oberton

Phoenix Concert Theatre – Toronto, Ontario, Canada – February 28, 2008




Blacki Lawless of WASPAll these years later...what were W.A.S.P. fans in for? Would Blackie Lawless and the boys be surrounded by semi naked models tied to torture racks? How many live rats would be ground into meat and hurled into the audience? And would Tipper Gore and the PMRC target W.A.S.P. for invoking fans to have wanton, careless sex? .... The type that Tipper could only dream of.

I did not know what to expect from Blackie Lawless, Doug Blair, Mike Duda, and Mike Dupke.... so let me be the first to say, they gave me more than I anticipated.... and they threw in a freebee.... because they took me back to my own private moments of recklessness.

Read and See More of WASP at UnRatedMagazine.com

No comments