Header Ads

Doom (2005)

Doom (2005)Universal Pictures
Theatrical Release Date: October 21, 2005 (USA)
Director: Andrzej Bartkowiak

Review by Dan Hansen

Just to let you know, I get nauseous watching kids play those shooter games let alone play one. Well to tell you I got sick right away. It was like playing the video game without the controllers. Now it they put some of those babies into the hands of the audience it would have been a whole different game. I’m not a huge fan of video game movies, with the exception of Resident Evil and Mortal Kombat. My son told me that I would hate it because of my allergy to those kinds of games.

Sarge (The Rock Dwayne Johnson) leads a crack team of marines sent to investigate what went wrong on a space station, only to face a far greater evil unlike any other (yea right). I’m sorry I don’t have too much to say about it. This just goes to show how Hollywood has found a great target market, because I was the oldest person it the theater. Save your money, buy a Playstation 2 and the game, sit on your sofa and play the game until the sun comes up. I want to thank my friends at Marcus Theaters for providing me with a free pass to see it because heaven knows I wouldn’t pay even $6 to see it.

No comments