Header Ads

K.I.D MONDAY, APRIL 20, 2015 THE GARRISON – TORONTO

K.I.D MONDAY, APRIL 20, 2015
THE GARRISON – TORONTO
Doors:  8:00PM Show:  
 9:00PMTICKETS ON SALE WEDNESDAY, APRIL 8 AT 10AM


Tickets also available at Rotate This and SoundscapesCall 1-888-222-6608 to charge by phoneTickets (incl. HST) $7.00 (plus service charges) 19+ / General AdmissionAfter high-school, Kara and Bobby (K.I.D.) were deemed unfit for higher education. The two found themselves dwelling in their alcoholic mother's basement and tracking demos they would later classify as "garage pop." Their debut release features cuts like "I Wish I Was Your Cigarette," a gritty ode to theanguish of youth and unrequited love. As well as "Stoned on the School Bus," a dreary ballad delivered from Kara and Bobby's melancholic perspective.- Read the full story at UnRatedMagazine.com

No comments