Header Ads

Three Great Bands: Islander, Butcher Babies and NonPoint


 A Phenomenal Night of Non Stop Metal with Islander, Butcher Babies and NonPoint
The Forge, Joliet Il, USA, May 14, 2018
by Coren McLeod

The Forge in Joliet,  Illinois is fast becoming the venue where all metal acts want to play.   I can't blame them.  With going through several changes throughout the years, The Forge has developed a great reputation of hosting some of the best bands in the industry.

On a single night in April,  I was witnessed to 3 phenomenal acts who have reigned highly on fan's
Islander by Coren McLeod
playlists for the past few years!!!!

Let's start off with Islander.  I have seen this band a few times and I'm always in awe of theall out rock lyrics...astounding energy.





I cannot deny the fact I'm a huge Butcher Babies fan.  I love Heidi and Carla.  They are simply bad
Butcher Babies by Coren McLeod
ass women who take no prisoners on and off stage.   Their singing goes from growling to very melodic and sweet.











Now, Nonpoint always delivers with intense songs many have grown to love....  Nonpoint is relentless
Nonpoint by Coren McLeod
in regards to their performances and keeping music alive!






The Kings and Queens tour was just very well put together and was a stand out for the Spring of 2018!

No comments