Header Ads

Like A Storm, Emperors and Elephants, ADD and Many More to Rock in 2017 at The Q&Z Expo Center on December 31st!!!! By: Coren E. McLeod




Like A Storm, Emperors and Elephants, ADD and Many More to Rock in 2017 at The Q&Z Expo Center on December 31st!!!!

By:  Coren E. McLeod





Let's make history New Years Eve and New Years. 8 great bands 1 great night. The only day in Wisconsin that there is no bar curfew.. Like A Storm will be here after midnight to make sure 2017 gets off to a kick ass year. Join us for the best New Year party out there. Great times ahead.




            I do not know about everyone else…  However, 2016 was a year I want to leave behind.  It has been one hell of a headache and I want to go into the year 2017 with a new outlook.  So, I am planning on getting my ass up to The Q&Z Center in Ringle WI. to head bang to some of my favorite metal bands in the industry.



            On December 31st, the guys from New Zealand Like a Storm will be headlining this major event with the support of 8 bands all in one evening!!!!!  Pageless Story , Szilenze, Toy Guns, All Out Mutiny, Matrekis, A.D.D. , Emperors and Elephants will all hit the stage for all to see!

            Tickets are available through https://squareup.com/store/qzexpo and VIP Packages can be purchase there as well.

            I do not know about anyone else, I am very excited to spend a night with amazing bands and some fucking music that has some balls behind it!!!  See everyone there!!!!






- More at UnRatedMagazine.com

No comments