Header Ads

3 Metal Bands all Rolled into 1 Night:

3 Metal Bands all Rolled into 1 Night:
Left With Tomorrow, LevRage and Product of Hate Kills at RT 20 Outhouse - April 22, 2016
By: Coren E. McLeod





It never seizes to amaze me how much talent is out there especially within the music industry. When I find a band I like, I am truly loyal. I try to make it to most of their shows. I buy their merchandise. I learn all the words to all of the songs. I am one devotee chick when certain bands hits a nerve with me. (Now, I am not psycho fyi. LOL.)

And that is why Left with Tomorrow holds a special place in my world. On Friday, April 22nd at Route 20 Outhouse in Racine, WI, an amazing conglomerate of hard hitting, take that you piece of shit metal was happening. Not only did Left with Tomorrow were able to fucking rock the stage that night, I was able to get a taste of LevRage and Product of Hate.

Now, the band LevRage was new to me. This band was second to play. I have never heard of them, yet I was curious to see what they would bring to the table... Would it be a mediocre rock set or will it be such a stellar set of tough slapping WTF, or would I just hear metal? Well, all I know was I was in for a huge surprise.

As some of you may remember, I did a CD review for Product of Hate’s new album, “Buried In Violence”, and I was floored by viscous vocals of Adam Gilley and just the overall furious sounds of the entire band. The fact that I was going to be able to witness Product of Hate live in concert, I was seriously so fucking excited I think I almost threw up.

When I go and attend a concert, I never know what to expect especially when it is a full line up of bands. What I mean, by that is I hope each band is a part of the same music genera. I do not expect to see a metal band totally blasting out its devil horns and a country act to follow with their twain. I just don’t see how that even works well together. All 3 of these bands were along the same line as far as what a metal show should be.

Left with Tomorrow started off the night. Seriously, they made my shitty week of fucking not liking my big girl job, to being blown off from a dude from a date. Left with Tomorrw helped it end on a high note. (Fyi, that dude is no longer in my existence. He fell asleep. He can go F—k himself. LOL. Dbag.)
The sheer energy and chemistry between all the dudes of Left with Tomorrow was so apparent on stage. The lead singer, Aaron, makes the podium his walking battlefield of unadulterated metal while raising his majestic voice to a crowd of indulgent fans. I loved watching Mike, Charlie and Stephen all playing their string assassins. Those guys show utter genius behind their craft. Its #amazeballs to view. And with me being a fellow drum player, I have such respect for Aron. Such a humble guy to talk to. Yet, he can bang away on those drums as if the world is going to end.


What made me really proud of Left with Tomorrow this particular week was that their amazing song “Severed Wings” was played on 95 WIIL Rock’s 420 hit of the day and got a huge puff! Plus, it was Aron’s birthday that Wednesday. (On 420. Yeah. We won’t go there. LOL.) So, Happy Birthday Aron and great job to the guys of Left with Tomorrow! You were so on point and fucking slaying it at Rt 20 Outhouse! #Cheers

Like I stated, LevRage was a whole new experience to me. I have never heard of these guys. Yet, my ears were anxiously open to hear them blast out their songs. LevRage is based out of Madison, WI and they are a “Modern Metalcore Rock band.” When they started to play at Rt. 20, I could see the true drive behind these guys. The lead singer, Joe Beaulieu, literally sings like your head is about to explode with his transcending vocal ability. Chris Kidahl and Mike Beaulieu fucking kill their guitars with such willpower of aggressive metal. Joaquin Luebanos and his bass have this mutual agreement that they have to melt faces at each show. And Eric Campbell serves his drum skills to the audience on a cold platter of pure adrenaline.


During their performance, I was particularly drawn to the song “Pushing Resistance.” I am just going to be honest here: It so kicked ass I felt it from the stage! The song is extremely metal to its core. (Do you see what I did there?) With an amazing arrangement of killer guitar riffs and astonishing vocals care of Mr. Joe, the audience at Rt. 20 reacted in the only way they knew how: by starting a mosh pit.
LevRage impressed with their 20 minute set. I am going to make it my mission in life to check these guys more often when they play in Illinois or Wisconsin. I was blown away with how vast the interaction is between each member of the group. Make sure you get their EP “Pushing Resistance.” Your dad may just give it a listen.

Finally, time for the main event: Product Of Hate. This band has awestruck me ever since I gave a listen to their album “Buried in Violence.” I already knew this band had the balls to back up their bite. So, I knew I was in for a real delight once they came on the stage.

Adam, the lead singer, has this aura he embodies that is slightly scary. However, once you talk to him, he is as gentle as a teddy bear. He literally rocks the entire crowd with a take no shit persona with the microphone in his hand. Brothers Cody and Gene Rathbone play well with each with dueling guitars that peak at the new level of awesomeness. Mark Campbell has such control over his bass he should be teaching Theory of Bass at college level. And drummer Mike McGuire ferocious beating of his bitch drums has all fans feeling his bang.

I loved watching Product of Hate commanding the entire room with such confidence and charisma while still maintaining that force which is metal. The songs I was looking forward to hearing was “Blood Coated Concrete” and “Unholy Manipulator.” Both songs are tragic yet drives a fine energy for anyone to head bang to. What I was truly captivated with was at the end of the night, Adam got some of the fans to come up on stage to sing along with a Motely Crue classic, “Shout at the Devil.” I mean, how fucking sick is that? I, myself, was screaming at the top of my lungs while throwing the goat with everyone else.

Product of Hate has been in the game since 2007 and one can tell they will be around for a long time. I actually had the opportunity to interview Product of Hate. That will be my next article for all of you hungry fans out there!

Well, April 22nd, 2016 at Rt. 20 Outhouse was a major metal success. All 3 bands brought their A game that night and it showed. I wanted to just take this time and thank Left with Tomorrow, LevRage and Product of Hate. Each one of you is beyond talented and I am happy I got to witness all of that and in its glory.

I always want to put it out there to support your local metal bands. Follow them on whatever social media site is out there. Go to their shows and make a purchase at their merchandise booth. Not only do you walk away with something #amazeballs, you will also be helping get the name of the band out there. So, go do that. Your mom would be happy you did a good deed!


Left With Tomorrow
WEB SITE http://www.leftwithtomorrow.com/
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/leftwithtomorrow
Instagram  https://www.instagram.com/leftwith2morrow/

LevRage

WEB SITE https://www.reverbnation.com/LevRage
Facebook   https://www.facebook.com/levrage
YouTube    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj5gghRSYno

Product of Hate
WEB SITE http://www.productofhate.com
Twitter         https://twitter.com/productofhate
Facebook         https://www.facebook.com/productofhateofficial
YouTube         https://www.youtube.com/user/productmetal
Instagram   https://instagram.com/product_of_hate_band/


- Read the full story at UnRatedMagazine.com

No comments