Header Ads

Short CD Reviews

Quick CDs Review
 by Virginia Egressy,


Bob Seger - Ride Out
Have always loved Bob Seger and would seen him on tour any where.  With the last cd release I was disappointed.  His voice is still as charismatic as ever but the lyrics were just weird to me.  It seems like he was under a contract to force another album out and placed anything on it.  I feel guilty placing this purchase into the pile of donations to the Amvets.  Never thought that would happen with Bob.



Jessie J - Sweet Talker
New to her music.  Not bad. Reminds me to the "Pussycat Dolls" style and sound.  I would probably follow her more. 



Sia - 1000 Forms of Fear
Interesting CD but very dark lyrics.  Feels like this musician has a lot of pent up anger and releases this through her music. I would continue to listen to her.


- Read the full story at UnRatedMagazine.com

No comments