Header Ads

Necronos: Tower of Doom (2010)

http://unratedfilm.com/2014/07/necronos-tower-doom/
Studio: Infernal Films
Distributed By: Troma Entertainment
DVD Release: March 11, 2014
Director: Marc Rohnstock
Rating: Unrated
Reviewed By James M. Dubs 


Troma Entertainment’s release of the forgotten 1989 crime/mystery Dangerous Obsession (you can read my review here) left me with an unfulfilled need for Troma-centric gore, sleaze, and shock. I felt I needed some small amount of vindication and thought to look elsewhere in my stack of DVDs/blu-rays to get my fix. Coincidentally, as I was trying to make my selection, fellow critic and friend James Klein posted a review for the new blu-ray release of Cannibal Holocaust (which can be viewed here). As luck would have it, I had another Troma film on my desk; an export from the German horror underground that claimed to make “Cannibal Holocaust look like The Jungle Book.” Oh boy… Continue to UnRatedFilm.com for the full review.

No comments