Header Ads

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. – The Complete First Season

http://unratedfilm.com/2014/07/agents-s-h-e-l-d-complete-first-season/
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - The Complete First Season
Marvel Studio (Television)
Release Date: September 9, 2014
Season Year: September 24, 2013 – May 13, 2014
Network: ABC
Rating: TV PG


In celebration of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. – The Complete First Season coming to DVD and Blu-ray on September 9th we have an entertaining video of the gag reel from the bonus features to share with you! Check out the clip below. If you post please send me the link.

The Mind-Blowing Saga That Began in Marvel’s The Avengers Continues in ABC’s Action-Packed Series MARVEL’S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. Relive All 22 Thrilling Episodes, Plus Get Level 7 Access with Newly De-Classified Bonus Features Available On Blu-ray and DVD. In Stores September 9, 2014

Continue to UnRatedFilm.com for full preview.

No comments